32.I didn’t mean to read his journal. Really I didn’t. But there it was open on the table . ..
33. A character trying to catch his/her ex girl/boyfriend. Why, When, Where, and by what means(so really, how)?
34. Write in the perspective of a blind person, never using the word “blind”.
35. Begin a piece with: “I was too short to see above the counter but I knew there was something waiting on the top. I stand on my tiptoes…”
36. Describe your room/house in detail and how it relates to you as a person. Now describe an unknown room/house and speculate about who would live in this room/house. What is their name? Age? Favorite color? Occupation? Hobbies? Likes? Dislikes? Would you get along? Incorporate all of these and anything else that comes to mind in a first person account of walking into a stranger’s house/room and speculating about who they are.
37. Take these four lines and incorporate them into a story however you would like:
-This couldn’t happen to me.
-I swear it/they were out to get me.
-can it(goes in a question)
38. You are a ____________ and it is your first time at the [fashion capital] Fashion Week. The show is stunning, soon to be dubbed the best in the decade, when the star model in the show drops dead halfway down the stage. What is the reaction of everyone? How is it handled? Does the show go on? Why did she die?
39. Write a poem titled: “Amid the Ruins” and include the words: scarred, door, path, destruction, pale40. Go outside with a blindfold on and sit or (CAREFULLY) walk around. Without the sense of sight, use your other four senses to describe your surroundings. Write about it, then go back outside and describe your surroundings using only your sight.
41.Your narrator has a disease/disorder/syndrome. What is it and how does it affect his/her life and relationships with other people? Write a scene about it.
- Current Mood:busy in the most not busy way